54% of visitors and 30% of purchases come from mobile devices, which is why it is important to understand the difference between your mobile users and your desktop users.Continue reading
You probably already know this, but yes they do. Their impact is actually quite extreme.
So do you have a video on every product page? Here’s why you should.
- Videos up your conversion rate, with the likelihood of purchase rising to 85% after a customer has seen a product video.
- Video reviews on product pages increase visitor session duration by 340%.
- E-commerce merchants know that consumers feel 52% more confident when they encounter video content on their shopping journey.
- Videos on product pages contribute to 127% increase in pages visited per shopping session.
- 4 in 5 millennial shoppers find online product videos helpful when researching future purchases.
- According to Neil Patel, viewers are anywhere from 64-85% more likely to buy after watching a product video
- 72% of people would rather use video to learn about a product or service.
And it doesn’t have to be a professional production. An authentic and fun video recorded with a smartphone can be just as effective, if not more.
You could record yourself or a friend unpacking the product, and using it or wearing it, and commenting on it.
- 40 Must-Know E-Commerce Video Stats to Amplify Your Traffic
- Can Product Videos Increase Conversion Rates?
- The State of Video Marketing in 2018 [New Data]
*** This is a guest blog post by Matt Tanguay where he shares his numbers-backed findings in the form of Ecommerce conversion tips ***