Fred is an entrepreneur and leader with extensive international experience, and is passionate about new technologies and innovation. His successful track record spans the entire mobile internet space, both within startups as well as large corporations.
He is known for his involvement in various industry initiatives and standard bodies, and is a frequent speaker in the areas of the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics and Entrepreneurship.
– Founder and CEO of mnubo, a Big Data Analytics cloud platform for the Internet of Things
– Played a strategic role in the growth and development of Blueslice Networks, its expansion in the M2M space and its acquisition by Tekelec in 2010
– Led large multi-country teams at Nortel, participated in the early days of UMTS/3G deployments in Europe and later on contributing to the initial LTE technology definition
– Expanded Teleglobe’s international VoIP network to the USA, Europe and Japan
– Was part of the small team who launched Canada’s first national GSM network (Fido) in 1996
- Short Bio:Co-founder & CEO